actos Forum Index

actos

actos

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

order, with the Bengals, Dolphins, and St
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
elaine95

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

usa
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2019 10:18:10    Post subject:  order, with the Bengals, Dolphins, and St
Description:

Sunday’s game between the Bears and Eagles was settled when Bears kicker Cody Parkey‘s field goal attempt with five seconds left on the clock hit the upright and crossbar before falling to the turf in what felt like a fitting final chapter to a rough season for the kicker.Parkey’s kick didn’t go offline entirely on its own
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, however. Breaking down the video of the play shows that Eagles defensive lineman Treyvon Hester got his hand on the ball as it was going up.“Me and Haloti [Ngata] … we got penetration, got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester said, via Philly.com. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good … [but] actually, I thought I didn’t get enough of it
, I thought it was going to go in. When I saw it going in, I turned back around [away from the goal posts]. Then I heard everybody screaming, I was like, oh, [bleep] … he missed it.”Hester played 94 special teams snaps for the Eagles during the regular season
, but none of them was nearly as memorable as the one he played late in Sunday’s win. The Cardinals no longer have waiver-claim dibs on any player in the league.The NFL follows last year’s results (and draft order) for claiming order the first three weeks of the regular season, but now the order is changed to reflect this year’s standings.With seven winless teams, there are some ties to be broken, which the league does (just as with draft order) by strength of schedule. In the event of ties at that level, a coin is flip to break them.At the moment
, the Broncos and Washington are tied for the first two spots, so if they both want the same player somebody’s going to have to pull some change out of their pocket.The Jets are third in order, with the Bengals, Dolphins, and Steelers tied for the next three spots
, followed by Arizona (0-2-1).While they had the top spot in claiming order, the Cardinals used it five times (all the day after teams submitted final cuts).
Adv

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2019 10:18:10    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    actos Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: